воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

air trans air line




I so, so, so miss New York City and all the fantastic liberals I knew there.

Iapos;m back in conservative VA and pulling my hair out. Itapos;s so stifling here.

Folks at work were talking about the rumors about Will Smith and his wife having an open marriage - and then saying that itapos;s disgusting and immoral and showcasing the decay or morality.

I fail to see how an open marriage is a failing. Itapos;s not something I would do, but, as I said to my co-workers, I just canapos;t get worked up about what goes out behind someoneapos;s bedroom door. I said that I didnapos;t think anyone had the right to make assumptions about someone elseapos;s marriage, nor did they have the right to assume that they knew what was right and wrong about someone elseapos;s marriage.

And of course I got head shaking.

NEW YORK, I LOVE YOU.
air trans air line, air trans air, air trans .com, air trans.



Комментариев нет: